given the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic, with great regret we decided to postpone this year's course until June 2023
(courses in Erice are scheduled and planned many years in advance; for this reason, we could not move the school to 2021 or even 2022).
It has not been an easy decision and, although we feel it is the right decision, we are very sorry for all the inconvenience that it may cause. We will reimburse anybody who has already paid the registration fee. If you are interested in participating in the 2023 school, guaranteed pre-registration will be available in July 2022. Check back on the website for further information. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
Executive Secretary of the International School of Crystallography